Wednesday 12 March 2014

To Truely Push Yourself, What is it We Need? By GM-Fitness Cardiff

Good Morning Guys And Girls.


Mel Here From GM-Fitness Cardiff. I must say I am feeling pretty dam on fire today. Myself and Team GM-Fitness are joining the crowd and celebrating 100 days of Happy Thoughts. We now go in to day 7.


Today I want to Talk about How hard do you really Train?


This article is inspired by my client Dave Jones who Brought me in on Monday an article by a guy Tony Parsons, Headed To Be First You Need A Good Second.


Fantastic Read.


He starts By Saying You Wont reach your peak with solo workouts, If You Want to get in shape- really inshape-pair up with A good Personal Trainer.


This Was music to my ears, Straight way that's me switched on.  Mel Is now awake alert alert....


Which is true guys. Im Often at the gym, And I often watch people training alone doing the same workout they did do just last week. And Boom No Change.


People guys like comfort and Not many people push them selves out of that comfort zone alone.


Can you get Fit Alone? seriously Fit now?


As Tony States Its Scary Pushing yourself to your limits alone. And you convince yourself that the steady 15 minute jog you just did was awesome, And you truly did work your ass off right?


Ask yourself this when training alone, Do you really step out of your comfort zone?


I am a Trainer Myself, And I twice aweek I Have a Personal Training session With Trainer Gareth From GM-Fitness to really push me to my limits, Its Human Nature when it hurts to hold back and say enough enough. But with your Trainer by your side that support and encouragement really does make all the difference.


You are probably reading this and saying A personal Trainer Cost Money.


Sure it does But you are investing Time, Money in to your health just like you invest money in to your salon treatments, Dentists appointments, Nail and Feet painting.


Why Not Invest money in to looking good, Feeling Great.
Exercise Is a great way to De Stress,


And as Tony Parsons states. When you make room in your dairy weekly you are less likely to cancel appointments. Having a personal trainer demands you find time for Fitness. Because those regular sessions in your diary are always going to be in your diary. And breaking it will be a big deal.


How many times have you woke up in the morning and thought right I am off to the gym this evening, Then 5pm comes along and you say not tonight I am far to tired. How often has that happened?




Or You have injured your leg and say I must Rest I must Recover.  When working Along side a Trainer the great thing is we will work around your strengths and weakness. So surely One small injury should not put you off your workout.. Right?


Next Time you Go To cancel a session ask yourself Do I really need to miss that workout?


Fad And Fad Diets are Bull shxt. Not thing compares to a good clean Healthy lifestyle.


Interested in what you have read Above..


Then do feel free to contact Us we are Team GM-Fitness Cardiff.


www.gm-fitness.co.uk









  

No comments:

Post a Comment