Friday 15 February 2013

Aim Higher..Think Fitter,Lift Heavier,Let take fitness forward!

AIM HIGHER......THINK FITTER....LIFT HEAVIER....LETS TAKE FITNESS/LIFE FORWARD!



ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT FITNESS RIGHT NOW? DO YOU WISH TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE TO BECOME FITTER/ HEALTHIER?

ARE YOU FEELING LIKE YOU NEED SOME MOTIVATION? 

A PUSH IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION MAYBE!

CHECK OUT BELOW TO SEE HOW GM-FITNESS IS TAKING DAVID JONES TO THE NEXT LEVEL.



All my life i've been an active person participating in sporting activities from a young age and still playing weekly 5-a-side soccer. I have always run and when gyms became readily available the natural transition was to join.
I had got to a point in my life where my time in the gym was spent on the treadmill, stepper etc and occasional light weights.
Then 18 months ago Mel started a class at our gym in work using weights. I never thought I could get so shattered and sweat so much just using weights. I was so impressed I inquired about Personal Training once a month. I always thought PT was for celebrities, but after one session I was hooked. I now train PT twice a week and also attend the Outfit class on Saturday mornings.
I've been amazed at the impact it has had on my life. I lift weights I never dreamed I would and spend less time in the gym but get better results.
Not only is there the obvious health benefits but I have changed for the better physically, have more energy, feel better and have a more positive outlook on life.
Training with Mel and Gareth gives me the motivation, it is always varied and enjoyable, they ensure you have the correct posture for the exercises preventing injuries and always available for advise on diets and general wellbeing.
I would advise anyone to join GM Fitness as the goals you set are achieved but be prepared to work hard and reap the benefits.


find out more about GM-FITNESS ON FACEBOOK...TWITTER....OR VISIT OUR SITE
www.gm-fitness.co.uk 








No comments:

Post a Comment